top of page



Certification & Attestation

We can certify a document to be the true copy of the original. You have to produce the original document and we will certify the photocopy of the same. 

We can process the witnessing of following:

Affidavit (£30)


Statutory Declaration (£30)


Independent Legal Advice (£360)


ID1 Forms (£160)


Declaration of Trust (£100)


Transfer Form TR1/TP1 (£240)

Fee: Charges quoted above are estimated and inclusive of VAT. We charge extra for drafting.

Deed Poll

(Change of Name)

You do not have to follow a legal process to start using a new name. But you might need a ‘deed poll’ to apply for or to change official documents like your passport or driving licence.


A deed poll is a legal document that proves a change of name. You can change any part, add or remove names and hyphens, or change spelling.


You must be 16 or over to make a deed poll.

There are extra rules about changing a child’s name.


We can put your new name on public record by ‘enrolling’ it at the Royal Courts of Justice, for which we can guide you.

Fee: We charge £100 (inc VAT) for drafting and witnessing a Deed Poll for an adult and £600 (inc VAT and Fee) for a minor.

bottom of page