We can certify a document to be the true copy of the original. You have to produce the original document and we will certify the photocopy of the same. 

Drafting and Witnessing Deeds:

We can draft and process:

  • Affidavit

  • Statutory Declaration

  • Statutory Declaration of Freedom

  • Sponsorship declaration

  • ID1 Forms

  • Declaration of Trust

Deed Poll (Change of Name)


You do not have to follow a legal process to start using a new name. But you might need a ‘deed poll’ to apply for or to change official documents like your passport or driving licence.


A deed poll is a legal document that proves a change of name. You can change any part, add or remove names and hyphens, or change spelling.


You must be 16 or over to make a deed poll.

There are extra rules about changing a child’s name.


We can put your new name on public record by ‘enrolling’ it at the Royal Courts of Justice.

Nottingham Office

20 The Ropewalk



0333 3444 397


Derby Office

22 Mallard Way

Pride Park, Derby

DE24 8GX

0333 3444 391


Sheffield Office (Sharrow)

268 Sharrow Vale Road


S11 8ZH

01142 999 111


Sheffield Office (Darnall)

299 Main Road


S9 4QG

01142 999 111


  • LinkedIn Clean
  • facebook
  • Twitter Clean
  • w-googleplus
  • YouTube Clean

Trent Law (Solicitors) is the trading name of Trent Law Ltd registered in England & Wales under 7494853. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. ID 597524. Registered with the Information Commissioner's Office Reference: ZA075196.